Westford, USA, March 9, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — A marketplace for mindfulness meditation apps is experiencing rapid growth, with North America leading the way, closely followed by Asia and the Pacific. The growth is mainly due to the increase in the number of mood disorders in all age groups, rising disposable incomes and increasing awareness of apps. Additionally, in today’s educational environment, children face unique emotional and social challenges that often lead to higher levels of stress and anxiety. As a result, demand for mindfulness meditation apps in educational institutions has increased. The companies that develop these applications are responding to this demand by launching various initiatives worldwide to make their applications available to all teachers and students.
The SkyQuest report highlights the significant impact of depression and anxiety on the global economy, estimating a cost of approximately US$1.1 trillion annually. Additionally, these mental health conditions can lead to reduced productivity and higher healthcare costs for individuals and employers. Mindfulness meditation apps offer a promising solution for individuals and employers seeking to improve mental health and well-being.
Get a sample of this report:
Browse the table of contents of Mindfulness Meditation Apps Market
- Pages – 286
- Tables – 89
- Figures – 69
Mindfulness meditation apps are designed to improve cognitive processes such as self-regulation, self-awareness, and attention. By using these apps, users can develop skills to become more aware and focused in their daily lives. These apps offer new opportunities to target end users and expand the content and design of apps to meet the current challenges of modern life. Users can track their progress over time and see how practicing mindfulness helps them improve their overall well-being.
Prominent Players in the Mindfulness Meditation Apps Market
- Rest assured, Headspace Inc.
- Parent is a skydiver
- Insight Network Inc.
- Deep relaxation
- Inner Explorer, Inc.
- Sample Habit, Inc.
- Smiling mind
- Stop, breathe, and think about PBC
- Ten percent happier
Free app services segment to register higher growth as the cost-free or low cost of free apps makes them available to a wider audience
According to the latest market research, the free app services segment dominated the mindfulness meditation apps market in 2021 and is expected to witness significant growth between 2022 and 2030. This trend is largely due to the widespread use of free services by consumers. Additionally, the availability of free and paid subscription services has allowed app developers to offer a range of features and benefits to users. While free services usually offer basic features, paid subscriptions often include additional features and more personalized content. This has created a more diverse and robust marketplace that offers users various options based on their needs and preferences.
According to research, North America leads the market for mindfulness meditation apps and is projected to maintain this dominant position through 2030. According to a recent study by SkyQuest, anxiety is the most common mental disorder in the United States. it affects an estimated 38 million adults. In response to this growing problem, many individuals are turning to mindfulness practices, such as meditation, to manage their emerging symptoms and improve their overall well-being. Additionally, as technology continues to permeate all aspects of modern life, more and more people are turning to smartphone mindfulness apps to aid in their therapy.
Browse the report summary and full ToC:
The Android user segment is gaining significant traction due to the platform’s customization options and app developer flexibility
According to market research, the revenue of the Android user segment in the mindfulness meditation app market in 2021 was significantly higher than other user segments. This growing trend is expected to continue between 2022 and 2030. According to SkyQuest, the global Android smartphone user base is expected to reach 3.2 billion users in 190 countries around the world. This statistic has important implications for the mindfulness meditation app market, which is poised to grow and expand in the coming years. The growth of Android smartphone users presents a significant opportunity for developers and providers of mindfulness meditation apps to tap into a large and diverse user base.
The market for mindfulness meditation apps saw significant growth in 2021, led by the Asia Pacific region. The region’s rich history of meditation and growing popularity of the therapeutic practice to manage everyday stress are the primary drivers of market growth in the Asia Pacific region. With the advent of technology and the widespread use of smartphones, mindfulness meditation apps have become more accessible. People in the Asia Pacific region are using these apps to incorporate mindfulness into their busy lives and improve their mental health.
Companies are constantly exploring different strategies to gain an advantage in the fierce modern market. SkyQuest has released a new report that provides invaluable insights for new entrants and established brands looking to gain a foothold in the mindfulness meditation app market. By adopting best practices and implementing effective strategies, businesses can differentiate themselves from their rivals and gain a foothold in the market.
Major Developments in the Mindfulness Meditation Apps Market
- Trip, the CBD beverage company, has announced an expanded partnership with Calm, a popular mindfulness app. As part of the deal, Trip’s direct-to-consumer customers can now subscribe for free to the premium version of Calm, which is currently the leading paid app in its category. The move is seen as a strategic move by Trip to deepen customer engagement and loyalty by offering additional value-added services that can enhance their well-being and overall experience.
- Travelers has partnered with Wysa, a provider of AI-driven digital mental health solutions, to launch a new mobile app called Wysa for Return to Work. The purpose of this application is to provide a useful tool to help injured workers who face psychosocial barriers to return to work. By leveraging Wysa’s advanced artificial intelligence technology, the app can provide personalized support to employees by helping them build resilience, manage stress and develop healthy habits.
- Recovery technology company Hyperice has partnered with Centr, a health and fitness platform. The purpose of this collaboration is to provide users with meditations led by Chris Hemsworth to enhance their mental wellness content. As part of the partnership, Hyperice will give Centr users exclusive access to meditations led by Chris Hemsworth. The meditations will be available on the Centr app and will focus on various aspects of mental wellness, including mindfulness, stress reduction and relaxation.
Talk to the analyst about your individual needs:
Key Questions Answered in Mindfulness Meditation Apps Market Report
- What specific factors have contributed to the growth of the global market and how have they impacted the industry?
- Could you provide a detailed analysis of the market’s past performance and how it compares to current growth prospects?
- How do the market leaders differ in terms of market share, revenue and competitive strategies?
- What emerging trends will shape the future of the market and how will they affect the growth and development of the industry?
Related reports in the SkyQuest library:
Global Restaurant Management Software Market
Global patient referral software market
Global feed software market
Global asset management market
Global carpooling market
SkyQuest technology is a leading growth consultancy providing market intelligence, trading and technology services. It has more than 450 satisfied customers worldwide.
1 Apache Way, Westford, Massachusetts 01886
USA (+1) 617-230-0741
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter